Instant Articles is a new feature on FB that’s flown under the radar of most internet marketers. But if you know how to exploit it, Instant Articles can flood your site with money-making traffic…
How To Cash In With Facebook Instant Articles
There’s a new featured on the Facebook platform that you may not know about. It’s called Instant Articles and in this post you’re going to learn what it is, how it works, the problem it has, and how to solve that problem to put some money in your pockets.
In short, it’s all about speed and viewer experience! Instant Articles is a mobile publishing format that enables publishers (of news, articles, and information) to distribute articles to Facebook’s app that load and display as much as 10x faster than the standard mobile web.
The Tech Stuff
Facebook Instant Articles works using a HTML5 document optimized for fast mobile performance, rich storytelling capabilities, branded design and customized visual display. Instant Articles use a standardized markup language (similar to XML) to apply styles and interactive functionality to a story. This markup can be applied automatically, to enable automated publication of an entire content feed at scale. Alternatively, it can be applied manually to create bespoke stories that take full advantage of Instant Article capabilities and rich-media elements.
What This Means For Internet Marketers
Instant Articles will allow Facebook pages to generate more traffic and exposure over Facebook. And here’s why that’s such a big deal:
Right now over half of all Facebook users have download Facebook’s mobile app. Daily millions of Facebook users login to Facebook on their mobile device and access content.
HootSuite recently tested this new feature out and got these results.
- 37% increase in reach
- 22% increase in shares
- 83% increase in Likes
- 57% increase in link clicks
The bottom line is that Instant Articles is helping both businesses and online marketers to generate more traffic.
But there’s as slight problem with Instant Articles…
The Problem With FB Instant Articles:
Instant Articles are almost impossible to use if you’re not a developer or own a development team. It’s one of the biggest reasons that till now only BIG companies have been able to benefit from this new Facebook update.
A new tool called Bolt Publisher will enable you to create and publish Instant Articles to Facebook effortlessly.
Now only that but you can add in videos, images, links and even Opt-in forms into your articles with Bolt Publisher. If you’d like to benefit from the power of Instant Articles then Bolt Publisher is a must have.
- 100% FB approved, cloud-based software takes you STRAIGHT to the traffic, cutting through ALL the hassles of configuring Instant Articles manually
- Step-by-step video training shows you how to drive traffic to YOUR content within minutes
- MONETIZE your mobile traffic easier than ever – link to your own offers or monetize with ads … and keep 100% of the profits from your own ads and a massive 70% from FB Audience ads
- Save HOURS of time and THOUSANDS in developer fees with the simplest interface that exists to publish FB Instant Articles
- Instantly CUSTOMIZE your content with interactive features including video, images, slideshows, maps, pull quotes and more
- Explode your reach with Instagram and Twitter integrations
- Seamlessly configure ANY FB page with the FB Instant Articles API