The It Works Global Story
If you’re searching for a comprehensive overview of the It Works Global opportunity… you’ve found it! Established in 2001, It Works Global is a complete health & wellness company based out of Grand Rapids, Michigan and directed by CEO, Mark Pentecost.
The It Works natural product line ranges from herbal supplements to skin care and body slimming applicators. Distributors all across the globe have caught the vision and within only 5 years of operation, the organization realized a goal that many never experience – the freedom of being a debt-free company.
Their flagship product, which is responsible for much of their success, is the Ultimate Body Applicator. Scientist & Product Development Specialist, Luis Mujares, created the product over 20 years ago in his pursuit to cure skin cancer.
During his research, he found that as the skin was healed, it became tighter, toner and much more firm. These botanical ingredients were then bottled up and sold exclusively to cruise line ships and high-end spas.
In 2001, It Works Global bought out the rights and the product has since been featured on ABC, CNN, Opportunity World Magazine and at the Oscar and Emmy gift suites.
So… Does The “It Works Wrap” Really Work?
When I was first introduced to the concept of a body wrap – I rolled my eyes. But, in April of this past year, I attended an Expo in Cincinnati where I saw the It Works Global team wrapping expo participants and visitors of the American Massage Therapy Association.
I saw over 100 people wrapped that day, and never have I experienced such genuine excitement from strangers-all in one place. While I don’t know any of those people on a personal basis, I do know that many of those people came back from that expo with a bit of themselves missing from their waistline.
So, needless to say, I started to believe that this wrap, and this company had something incredible going on…
How Does The “It Works Wrap” Work?
As a person becomes increasingly overweight, they don’t get more and more fat cells… the ones they have just grow larger. The reason these fat cells expand is due to the excess of toxins. Clients are encouraged to drink lots of water in order for these toxins to be flushed out.
A typical side effect after the use of a single 45 minute application is a tighter, more toned, measured area! (not bad for an hour of relaxing… )
The wrap is then discarded, but the ingredients have already penetrated to the deeper layers of the skin. Measurements are checked again 72 hours later, since results are also progressive. (In other words, there may be more results over the course of 3 days.)
How Do You Get Paid With It Works?
The It Works compensation plan is unilateral and has 6+ levels of pay you can earn, depending on your status in the company. You’ll make 15% on all distributors and loyal customers you directly enroll.
During an expo, party or gathering, you’ll also make instant retail profits from any wraps or supplements sold at that time. Commission checks which are a result of your organization’s growth are also paid out on the 15th of every month.
Here’s a brief snapshot of the commission payouts:
- Distributor= 15% – personally enrolled or 10% (on first level), 10% (on second level)
- Executive= Same as above plus 5% (on third level)
- Ruby= Same as above plus 5% (on fourth level)
- Emerald= Same as above plus 5% (on fifth level) and 2% on sixth level and beyond
- Diamond & Above= Same as above plus LOTS of leadership bonuses (aka – “license to make money”)
Bonuses available to all distributors:
- Fast start bonus: Every time you sign up a new distributor and help them get 2 loyal customers within their first 30 days, you get $100 cash! This is paid out on a weekly basis on Fridays (you don’t have to wait until your monthly check to get it).
- “Car” Bonus: No, you don’t get a “car” but you sure could finance one with $600 a month once you get 60 loyal customers. The company will allow you as long as it takes to make this happen!
- Wrap Rewards: Every time you gather 2 loyal customers, you have the opportunity to purchase a box of wraps (4 in a box) for just $19.95. (Retail price: $89.00) You can easily see the quick potential to earn some additional income here!
What Can You Expect With It Works Global?
There are numerous training materials offered to the It Works Global team. These include: webinars, live chat, weekly conference calls, online training videos, up-line support, boot camps, and the annual It Works Global conference. The resources available to you as a new distributor to become successful are plentiful.
What Makes It Works Different From Other Opportunities?
- It Works offers consumable products that are vital to health and wellness. That means people will keep coming back for more. This is the difference between selling something people want vs. selling something people need.
- It Works Global provides a unique, first-to-market product – the Ultimate Body Applicator. There is nothing else like it on the market.
- The possibilities of the target audience are substantial. People fall into two categories: those who are healthy and those who are not. Either way – you have their attention. These products help maintain good health but also promote a positive change in lifestyle for those who are not where they want to be.
- Unlike other network marketing programs, you are not limited to home parties and gatherings. You could obtain distributors and customers through advertising to salons, spas, gyms, expos and by utilizing online tools.
- There is a major difference between the It Works model and that of direct sales. With networking, you build up residual income, which will work for you even when you are not working. Obviously, you’ll make the most of this opportunity when you are engaged yourself, but there is also a great reward for training others and that shows up in your paycheck.
How Do You Join?
To become a Distributor and obtain the rights to sell the entire product line, you’ll need to purchase a distributor kit at $99. The basic kit contains wraps, an assortment of sales aides, distributor/customer order forms and a business building DVD.